All my "free" time right now do I spend preparing the presentation that I will have next week. This weekend I have finished the more boring parts. Right now I'm coding the web service. That's more fun.
The presentation will include things like:
- How to implement a service oriented architecture.
- How to design according to the principle "contract first".
- Schema libraries. How to use Xsd in the real world.
- Distinguish between user interface and user processes.
- How to build a multi user interface and multi operating system application.
- SmartPhone - "Hello World".
- What could you do with Compact Framework and SmartPhone.
This presentation is free. Please go to the Sweden .NET User Group home page if you want to register.
The presentation will be held in Stockholm, at 17.00, on the first of December.